Sex Magic Series is BACK after a...month!.... hiatus!
And just like Day 3, it falls on the August New Moon, which is in Virgo.
For a brush-up on New Moon Magic, check out Day 3 here.
So far in the series, we've covered orgasmic energy, intention setting, and sensual meditation.
Today we are stepping outside of the bedroom to pick some tools that work for you, to keep your energy in a high state, consistently.
YOUR VIBE IS YOUR WAND
Wand as in energy, not wand as in Hitachi! (...Although owners of the Magic Wand or the LeWand Vibrator know how powerful those beats can be!) The energy you surround yourself with consistently, in addition to taking action, is what sets your manifestations in motion. It isn't just the moment just before orgasm that makes magic; it isn't the exclamation of your desires when you orgasm; although those are two non-negotiable components to making this shit work. Practicing magic is a full-time gig. It is daily work. Constant belief reprogramming. Constant shifting. This occurs on a minute-to-minute basis for me most days.
Vibrational energy is defined as LIFE FORCE - which means it exists in everything! Money is energy, love is energy, God is energy, even a dense wooden desk that appears solid, contains vibrational energy.
Within us, vibrational energy is comprised of physical, mental, spiritual and emotional energies, which come together to create your vibrational energy makeup, and ultimately your reality. The state of your energy, or vibration, determines your outer existence whether you know it or not - because like energy attracts like. In fact, it is the second spiritual law of the universe.
Additionally, emotions have their own 'ranking' - as depicted on the chart below. It doesn't take a professional to know that feelings of fear, anger, and guilt are low vibrational energies, because they feel fucking shitty. I was really surprised to see shame as the lowest-level vibration when I first started this journey. That is SO interesting to me, because it explains the shitty, unshakeable emotional attachments that have existed deep in my core, determining my reactions to different situations and experiences for so, so long.
Spiritual law number 4, the Law of Attraction itself, explains:
"...In order to have the things you desire in life, you have to work out how to vibrate on the same frequency as these things. The more general lesson here is that being positive, proactive and loving attracts more of the same into your life. Meanwhile, pessimism, fear, and lethargy will lead you to generate more negative experiences in all aspects of life.
By working to live more positively even just today, you’re already using the Law of Attraction to create a better existence for yourself."
This Sex Magic series is also designed to equip you with tools to sustain a high vibrational energy every day. Manifestation techniques aren't a one-size-fit-all sorta deal. They are trial and error. Some have success with one, where others combine multiple techniques to see results. There is no right or wrong way to manifest -- the goal is to feel aligned with your practice, be a caretaker of your energetic state, and know when and how to quickly shift from low vibes to high vibes.
Set the intention to DO. THE. WORK BEFORE you find yourself feeling low. Set it right now. Who wants to feel fucking crappy in this life? You deserve MORE than to feel trapped by the things that bring you down. Have a stash of go-to tools on LOCK so that shifting quickly is an effortless practice.
QUICK TOOLS FOR SHIFTING
- Learn how to identify when you are in a low-vibe state, ideally the moment it starts to creep up on you. That may be the most difficult part of maintaining your energy consistently. YES, sometimes it feels better to wade in shitty emotions- I totally get it. There is something about sadness and self-deprecation that feels like home to me. It feels like a hug, but really it's a paralyzing, dull ache and even though I can be insanely stubborn, I know that shifting away from that darkness is the best thing I can do for myself. If we want to see change, we HAVE TO be proactive and take control in the moment. There is no other way around it, unless you are okay being stuck forever. Which I know you aren't, because you are reading this right now.
- Bust out something -anything- that makes you happy! A thought, a memory, a joke, whatever! Keep a stockpile of YouTube videos, links, quotes, etc. in your Notes app. Create a 'happy shit' photo album on your phone and dig up some old photos to look through. Things that you can open easily on the subway, in the bathroom at work, or when you're lying in bed feeling sad. Inviting happiness welcomes an abundance of happy things and experiences (and vice versa)
- Movement: DANCE IT OUT. Get out of your seat, into your physical body and shake up those energy blocks. Create a high vibe playlist, or put on some 90s shit! (Janet Jackson works like a charm for me personally.)
- Drink a glass of water. Keep a water bottle with you always, and stay hydrated. Get up and do it now!
- Practice compassion and gratitude. Text someone and tell them how much they mean to you. Compliment a stranger. Do a random act of kindness. You can do these ANYWHERE. Your heart will feel lighter, I swear it.
*Please stand by, chugging water*
RITUALS FOR SHIFTING
- The water cup method: Fill one up with water to drink, and keep the second cup empty. Label both cups with a piece of tape and a marker. The cup filled with water is your current situation. The empty cup will be the situation your desired outcome/situation. Here is the full ritual, which has been scientifically researched, and has the potential to produce results overnight. This is deeper quantum energy shifting- some crazy shit that I'll save for another day.
- Burn some sage to cleanse your space daily or weekly. Sage, or the Latin 'Salvia', translates to 'to heal'. Understand the ancient practice of saging, and learn how to do it safely in your home.
- Develop a morning routine. Again, magic practices aren't one-size-fits-all, so maybe it's just stretching before getting in the shower. On a good day (maybe 1 day a week, this shit is work, my babes!), my AM ritual includes: 1: Listening to a guided meditation to start the day, in bed. 2: Journaling on gratitude, in bed, saying thank you for my manifested intention, and listing at least 1 action step that will bring me closer to it. 3: Dry brushing when I step out of bed to wake up my lymphatic system. 4: Take my meds. 5: 10-minute morning yoga/sun salutations. 6: Firing up the kettle and drinking green tea when I open emails.
- Higher self meditation: At the end of the day, I like to listen to a guided meditation that taps into my 'higher self', or next-level version of me who is exactly where I want to be. Seeing her on a nightly basis and feeling the feelings of embodying that badass bitch is the best thing to fall asleep to. This isn't envisioning an ethereal, unrealistic version of you- it is the person you see yourself as, when she/he finally has/embodies of the things that you are hoping to manifest now.
The Virgo New Moon is particularly awesome because it really ties into what we just covered. It brings heightened emotions (aw Virgo) and ability to manifest, and the opportunity to:
-Examine areas of your life that need healing
-Complete tasks and get organized
-Implement healthy habits & systems that support all aspects of energetic health
-Map out what you'd like to accomplish in work, health, service to others
Whether you use the intention you set at the beginning of this series, or you choose a new one for the Virgo Moon, create a sigil.
1. Use sage to clear your space
2. Write your intention on a piece of paper, 1 sentence
3. Remove all vowels from the sentence
3. Re-write that sentence, and removing all consonants that appear more than once (honestly however you choose to do this is personal and entirely up to you)
4. Take those remaining letters and arrange them into a symbol however you'd like in a way that resonates with you
5. Burn this image into your mind, use it during your sex magic practice (great when you're with a partner and you don't want to verbalize your intention when you orgasm). Put it in your journal, or on a post-it note on your desk. Get into the feeling of having your manifestation every time you see it. It's a magical reminder that keeps your vibration in the energy of what you want - V. V. IMPORTANT! Keep it in sight all month long, and shift, shift, shift, into those feelings whenever it appears.
Here is my New Moon sigil (I probably fucked up the consonants but whatever):
May the force be with you. <3