Hats off to the brains behind the revolutionary Ohnut - a bodysafe, wearable device designed to help with depth control during penetration.
How it works: each ring is slid onto the base of the penis, which stays in place to control depth during vaginal or anal insertion. Comfortable for the wearer, the supple modular rings incrementally adjust, compressing down to act as a soft buffer on the penis during sex.
The wearer also benefits during use, as the Ohnut fits like a stroker masturbation/blowjob sleeve.
Slide it on and know that both partners can relax, without constantly monitoring the depth of penetration.
Each set comes with 4 linking rings that allow for simple adjustments to find the perfect fit, no matter the position. Can also be worn on the base of a dildo or dilator.
Rainbow Wide is 15% wider than the Classic Ohnut, and stretches up to 50% more. Consider the wearer's condom size when making the call on Classic or Wide. When in doubt (or unsure which condom size is correct), then go with the Wider Ohnut set, as in this ring situation, tightness is not the name of the game, but comfort.
Aloe, Jade and Rainbow Classic measurements: Diameter: 2.25" x 5.25" high
- Comes with set of 4 durable linking Ohnut rings for a customizable fit
- Made from an FDA-approved, skin-safe polymer blend
- BPA, phthalate, and latex-free
- Patent-pending compression technology
- Keeps condoms in place
- Can be worn during foreplay or intercourse
- Super stretchy expands to fit most
- Easy-to-clean with antibacterial soap and warm water, or toy cleaner