Elvie is an award-winning pelvic floor exerciser, which comes complete with an app to keep you motivated and engaged while tracking your progress. This revolutionary kegel trainer and technology allow you to monitor your pelvic floor exercises in real time as the pelvic floor contracts during use - with results in 4 weeks or less.
Sometimes, half of the battle of doing regular pelvic floor exercises is the ability to stay determined - because training your pelvic floor is just sticking to a gym schedule. Elvie's amazing technology incorporates six fun games, specially designed with the help of physiotherapists and experts from Imperial College and University of Oxford to help with endurance while providing a challenge and full workout for the pelvic floor.
Elvie is what we like to call a full-service personal pussy trainer -- motivating and correcting with proven results...and it may be the most impressive kegel exerciser that we've seen to-date. It's extremely easy to use - once it's in, an illustrated gem in the app lifts, mirroring the strength of your pelvic floor contraction. Don't worry if you don't get it right the first time - Elvie will tell you how to adjust your contractions.
Elvie's kegel system is known to:
- Prepare the body for pregnancy
- Speed up postpartum recovery
- Help curb incontinence + strengthen bladder control
- Promote intimate wellbeing
- Can be used before, during and after pregnancy
- Small, smooth & comfortable
- Safe to use with the coil or IUD
- Optional cover provided to ensure a proper fit
- Made from supple, bodysafe silicone
- Fully waterproof
- USB rechargeable, no batteries
- Compatible with iPhone and Android phones (4S and 4.3 and newer)
- Includes: pelvic floor exercise tracker, carry case that doubles as a wireless charger, optional cover for custom sizing, quick start guide & micro-USB charging cable
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
*If you have or have experienced a pelvic condition such as pain or prolapse, we recommend consulting with your doctor about Elvie first.
*6-week postpartum checkup is the ideal time to ask your doctor about Elvie if you've recently given birth.
For a more thorough breakdown of Elvie's technology, click here.